Full Resume Available Here: Download
Abridged Resume Below:
Oxford Internet Institute, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK
- M.Sc. Candidate in the Social Science of the Internet (2011-2012)
- Researching ideological polarization and insularity in political discussion groups on twitter.
- Coursework in network analysis, advanced quantitative analysis, technology and regulation of the internet and digital social research.
Wesleyan University, Middletown, CT
- B.A. with High Honors in the College of Social Studies (2011)
Brown University in India, St. Stephen’s College, Delhi, India (2009)
- Coursework in Indian Politics and History
- Intensive Hindi Language Program at Landour Language School, Uttarakhand
Credit Suisse, Project Management Intern, Client On-Boarding Project, New York, New York. (2010)
- Designed the high-level end-state architecture of a decision engine to drive client document meta-data tagging and indexing.
- Conducted a labor study and analysis of global client on-boarding resources to determine 2011 needs.
- Produced a business intelligence report on competitor firms’ recent client data project spending for upper management.
Center for Legislative Research and Advocacy, Research Fellow, Delhi, India (July 2009-March 2010)
- Researched and prepared policy papers for Indian Ministers and Parliamentarians.
- Helped in the political mapping of the Indian Parliament to inform future lobbying strategy.
- Designed Center Climate Change brief for USAID report.
- Event planning and coordination.